Friday 2 May 2008

Thursday check-in

img_70751 I've been pretty busy of late and not blogging that much.  To make matters worse, I've also been on the road quite a bit in the last week or so, house-hunting, preparing for my impending move.  Thankfully I can report it's been fairly productive so far and there are a lot of suitable properties about.  In other words, then, it's the antithesis of my experiences last time I was looking about 9 months ago.  Note to self: never, ever, leave things so last-minute again.  I think I've learnt my lesson on that score.

I've been somewhat amazed at the amount of traffic my blogging about the new OGC logo has generated in the last week.  I keep a fairly regular check on the traffic on Law Actually and it's sky-rocketed in the last 7 days.  Now it's back to reality I suppose.  Sigh.

I swung by the Rix FM site earlier today, mainly to check out the picture gallery from Rix Morron Zoo.  I first discovered the Swedish radio station Rix FM  when I was studying in Sweden during the 2004-2005 academic year and quickly became a regular listener.  Even after my return to the UK, I still tuned in to their online content, mostly for the crazy exploits of Rix Morron Zoo.  Alas, I don't get round to it nearly as much now, but still like to 'check in' occasionally.  I was interested to see that 'the Zoo' as I used to dub them, made it to Ramundberget this week for After Ski 1000.  I shouldn't be surprised though, as the trio were never ones to shy away from alpine action and off-piste capers.  Seems like they had great weather though and the lovely Titti Schultz made the most of it, despite looking a little pensive on the slopes.

2 comments:

  1. Do you speak Swedish then? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am sorry this is off topic, but I am one of the owners of the Law Teacher: Law Blog, found at http://www.lawteacher.net/lawblog and we are looking for guest writers. The main site gets just under 4,000 visitors a day, and the new blog has just started up today. Once we have linked it from the home page, it will receive a substantial amount of this traffic, if not more.

    We would like you to sign up and post onto our multi user law blog. Each article you post comes with a free ‘do-follow’ link to your site, and a short bio about yourself. Free traffic and pagerank...can’t be bad!

    Please email me back, or sign up if you are interested, alternatively delete this comment.

    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete