Wednesday 16 April 2008

Down Time

I've returned home to Cornwall for 2 or 3 days of rest and relaxation.  Actually my trip was supposed to be a mixture of business and pleasure although there's been precious little of the former so far.

Earlier today I took the opportunity to go for a little Spring-time ramble and, as is often the case with me, my camera went too.  I was home for the Easter holidays about this time last year although the weather is more natural and spring-like for April this time around.  Last year it was uncharacteristically hot; I remember making the point on my other blog that seeing people on the beach and in the water, frolicking about as if it were summer, seemed just plain wrong at that time of year. 

Despite the colder conditions this April, it wasn't nippy enough to deter a couple of scuba divers who took advantage of the calm water in Portmellon.  Hopefully it won't be long before I'm back in the water again.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. ... What a beautiful place for a spot of soothing R & R, Michael - I am positively GREEN with envy!

    ReplyDelete