Thursday 18 February 2010

Graduation

graduation I graduated on Wednesday (about 15.15 local time :p)!! It turned out to be a very nice ceremony, despite having our eardrums blasted to pieces by some slightly over-zealous organ playing.

The weather was pretty crappy but I guess it was a good day on the whole – it’s certainly one that I’ll remember for a long time to come. Most importantly, it reminded me of a bunch of great memories and, as I said before, I’d go back and do the LL.M again like a shot.

As so much time has passed between submitting my dissertation and graduating, I thought I’d put my LL.M experience all behind me.  But having been through the ceremony, I seems slightly surreal now to think it’s finally all over.

And slightly sad, too.

**Update** Also, I should have mentioned that the graduation goody bags we received were slightly disappointing but maybe I shouldn’t grumble.   :-)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You got a goody bag?! We never got that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pooni! :-)

    The bags are quite nice - it's a canvassy affair with I *heart* (my uni city).

    I think we've already earmarked it for grocery shopping. But it just contained various issues of the Alumni magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Michael!

    Are you going to put the photies on facebook? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Jealous of your goodie bag. :P

    ReplyDelete