What to get the law student (or graduate) who has everything?
What would make a good Christmas gift for a law student/grad?
- Post it notes? Statute books, or a bumper collection of biros?
- An expensive, pretentious pen? An expensive and pretentious moleskine notebook or diary to go with said pen?
- A DVD boxset of This Life, or Ally MacBeal etc. ..... funny how you don't hear those mentioned much now! Thank God they seem to have finally died their death.
- I should imagine that a pupillage or training contract (or a means of fast-forwarding your way through your law degree and into a job) is at the top of a lot of our lists.
- For the more traditional or conservative, what about legally-themed ties or socks or maybe something a touch more frivolous? For instance, for that special legal lady in your life, what about legally-themed lingerie - perhaps not with horsehair wigs, though.
Any other ideas?