What kind of blawger are you?

I realise I’m pushing my luck with this one a bit but I’m hoping the ‘sphere take it with good-humoured grace that typically characterises us all! :-)  Or I might just get a slap from Andro again!

But surely, being able to laugh at yourself is the sign of a good, down-to-earth blawger?

 

What it really means

We Say

Try

Most likely to be

The intermittent blawger

You’re kind of a hardcore blogger, just without the hardcore bit

Good job. When you can be bothered, that is

A bit more dedication :p

Lost London Law Student, Swiss Tony,
Curious Black Cat

The over-productive blawger

You’ve too much spare time on your hands ;-)

You can have too much of a good thing

Easing off the gas sometimes

Charon QC,

Andro

I’m on my soapbox and there’s no getting me off it

You’re a cyberspatial busy-body

We like human rights but not this much ;-)

Mind bending drugs

Ramblings of a Scottish Student,

Law Actually (re. Facebook… kind of)

The Moaner

You like nothing better than a good bitch about something

Blogging is your outlet – we get t.

A long hot soak in the bath

Barmaid

Law Actually

Disappeared without trace

Well, we’re not really sure. Perhaps you were murdered?

Oh well

Leaving a suicide note next time

Lackluster Lawyer, Lacunae, Diary of a Law Student and all the rest

The Scaredy Cat

You tried it; you were perhaps even quite good. Then you lost your nerve ;-)

Come back – no one’s really after you!

Growing a pair? Just kidding ;-)

ASP Bites,

Legally Ginge

I’ll disappear for months on end and then reappear (kind of)

You’re in and out of the ‘sphere like a …

I don’t know what.

Welcome back. Hello?

Oh, you’ve gone again then.

Sticking around :p

Law Minx,

Law Dent

The Specific-Interest blawger

It’s your thing and you want the world to know! 

Keeping it to yourself is the new sharing :p

Not posting music videos, pics of half-naked guys or of your recently painted nails

Pooni,


that blog about nail varnish etc.

Comments

  1. Nice try. Get back to you biatching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to make this a regular feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha got a good chuckle out of that one :) I agree with AW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, you placed yourself in the wrong category! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LG - well said ;-)

    AW & Travis - Glad you like it :-)

    Andro - what category should I be in then?
    p.s. I was initially *much* ruder about you and had put you in a category I had to delete before publishing! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you... At least I don't blog about HR... Wait... I think I'm having a panic attack.

    False alarm! ;D

    P.s. We did the same number of posts in 2008. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you missed Pooni! How Rude! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have missed it Pooni... or maybe the table didn't render correctly. I've fixed it now :p

    You're a hussy, Andro... always stirring things! ;-)

    And wow... same no. of posts in 2008 - freaky. A bit like our PC monitors, eh? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm offended Michael and thanks Andro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freaky indeed. Who knows what else is there? :O

    I'm liking the new categories. ;D

    I think your place in more in the 2nd category, Michael! :P

    Plus, where's the 'Advert Whores' section? I can think of a couple of blogs... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good point, Andro... there are a couple of veritable ad whores in the 'sphere who'll give anyone a go for the right price, eh? :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least we're not the ambulance chasers!

    Oh wait...

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me! Moaner! Humph - there must be some mistake *storms off moaning* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Dear Michael,

    Give me a chance - its only been a fortnight since my last post and you're writing me off again! waaaah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe... sorry Minxy... I wasn't writing you off at all. It was a bit of a cheap dig, I guess, but hoped you'd take it with the good humour it was meant with.

    I added Law Dent to that category also... and you've had a short hiatus from the 'sphere a couple of years ago too as I remember! ;D

    Didn't realise that Ginge was going to start panicking as a result of this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 'twas not this post - i was just askin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. The text version looked better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah, I've changed it back now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where would I have been before I got scared of the SRA then? Careful now...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Law Actually is 10 years old today

Blogger’s new templates: Contempo, Soho, Emporio and Notable

We noticed you’re using an ad-blocker. Oh really?